Final Fantasy VII The next Gen RPG Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The Beatles - Come Together Album Abbey Road 1969 (mp3.pm).

Répondre au sujet    Final Fantasy VII The next Gen RPG Index du Forum » Zone flood » Détente Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Beatles - Come Together Album Abbey Road 1969 (mp3.pm).
Auteur Message
henrcon

Masculin

Message The Beatles - Come Together Album Abbey Road 1969 (mp3.pm). Répondre en citant

The Beatles - Come Together Album Abbey Road 1969 (mp3.pm).mp3 > urlin.us/26est

7f7c33a287
2010, ABC-CLIO, ISBN 978-0-313-37938-3, p. Milwaukee: Hal Leonard. "The Rolling Stone 100 Greatest Beatles Songs". MacDonald, Ian (2005). Music critic Ian MacDonald reports that McCartney sang a backing vocal,[10] but recording engineer Geoff Emerick said that Lennon did all the vocals himself, and when a frustrated McCartney asked Lennon, "What do you want me to do on this track, John?", Lennon replied, "Don't worry, I'll do the overdubs on this."[11].

It remained unreleased until their compilation album The X Tapes was released in 2005. Argentine rock band Catupecu Machu covered the song on their 1997 debut album, Dale!. Joe Cocker covers the song on the 2007 soundtrack to the film Across the Universe. I Love You" 1963 "I Want to Hold Your Hand" / "This Boy" 1964 "Ain't She Sweet" / "If You Love Me, Baby" "A Hard Day's Night" / "Things We Said Today" 1976 "Yesterday" / "I Should Have Known Better" "Back in the U.S.S.R." / "Twist and Shout" US only (Vee-Jay, Swan, Tollie, Capitol, Apple) 1963 "I Want to Hold Your Hand" / "I Saw Her Standing There" 1964 "Twist and Shout" / "There's a Place" "Do You Want to Know a Secret" / "Thank You Girl" "Love Me Do" / "P.S. 1:23:33 The Beatles (1969) - Abbey Road Album - Free MP3 & Video Download 01. According to Geoff Emerick, McCartney composed the electric piano part, but Lennon looked over his shoulder to learn it so he could perform it himself on the recording.[11]. The refrain stands out as the highest notes in the piece (A). The song is the opening track on the album Abbey Road, and was released as a double A-sided single with "Something", their 21st single in the United Kingdom and 26th in the United States. British bands Mumford & Sons, Bear's Den, and The Vaccines performed the song together as an encore performance at each stop of the 2013 Gentlemen of the Road tour.[26] . ISBN0-436-28022-1.

Pitbull ft. Jenifer Lopez - On The Floor Bo Biz Dubstep Remix l.y.s.y.i (mp3.pm).mp3Pixies - where is my mind micah remix (mp3.pm).mp3Selena Gomez - Fantasma de Amor 3 (mp3.pm).mp3Blind Guardian - Wizard s Crown (mp3.pm).mp3DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem Album Version Explicit (mp3.pm).mp3will bates phil mossman - turning over rocks ost i origins 2014 (mp3.pm).mp3Alex Gaudino vs. Jim Tonique - Destination Calabria Original Extended (mp3.pm).mp3T.I. - Celebration Prod. By J-Rock Bonus (mp3.pm).mp3Greg Lake - 21st Century Schizoid Man (mp3.pm).mp3Los Paraguayos - El Porompompero (mp3.pm).mp3

Ven 6 Mai - 06:16 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 6 Mai - 06:16 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Final Fantasy VII The next Gen RPG Index du Forum » Zone flood » Détente Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation